Wednesday, June 1, 2011

A Short Trip Home...



My Sister Teh and Me

Align Center
I drove back to Ipoh with Hb and my maid on Monday morning. We stayed for two days and one night...memang tak puas. We decided to visit our Parents. It's been a long time we had not gone back, about one year 3 months. And there we were, back to our Hometown. We were missing not only our family but the place we both grew up. Truthfully I would say, kinda sad of how our life had changed. We stayed at Tower Regency Hotel in the heart of Ipoh Town.
We didn't mean to disappoint anyone, but for Hb's convenient we had to.
Never could I imagine at this age I have bigger responsibilities towards Hb. Kalau dulu, Hb had done almost everything for me, I would just lazed my butt off and relaxed...Huhuhu! I was a spoilt brad! once upon a time... not anymore, hehe. Why did I say that? Well ya.. I had to drive all the way to Ipoh, did the booking at Hotel Counter, carry our luggage up to our room etc, etc... But I thank Allah for giving me such strength, and to accept what it's meant to be... Alhamdullillah!

It took me about 2 hours from my house to reached my Mums..*laju ke* And we had our lunch at Hb's parents. Exhausted? Oh yes, lega bila sampai..stressed when you had to concentrate on the road and having to drive next to an experienced driver *Hb*
My Sister Teh and her Hb fetched us to Mum's house after we checked in. Seronoknya... everyone were there, my youngest sister Liza, my two brothers, but very sorry for my sister In law Jay, we did not get to meet. But was glad my cousin bro Yeop Jamil joined us for dinner at Andersonian's club. Served Indian food, Nasi Beriani, Parata bread, Naan and curries.

The next day we checked out around 9.30 am. Before we shoot off to K.L we stopped to meet my in laws and my family. Reached K.L around 2.50 p.m. What a trip, tho short, but it's so meaningful to me...






No comments:

Post a Comment