Saturday, April 23, 2011

Addicted to Sinetron






Seri Muka was served for the evening while enjoying our favorite Sinetron. Seri Muka pandan was never my favorite! But I just enjoyed making it...eventhough I always failed making it *never got the right recipes*. Oh, I wish my mum would see this! And hope niece Ida could show this entry to her. I used to call her for any traditional recipes, but this time got from one of the bloggers. Yooohoo!! well done. Opps, bragging pulak. It was still warm when I slice it. Should let it cool then only it will be nice and firm and comes out clean when cut. Hb loved it..soft, rich and tasty, he said. Thank you Hb, but you can only enjoy 2 slices, alright?




This was what happen, when you slice it while it's
still warm.


When I mentioned Sinetron, Yes! Indonesia Soap Opera. 'Sejuta Marshanda', hahaha, which I seldom wasted my time on T.v during the past. Guess what? Hb too enjoyed the show, though to him it's a stupid story. We were glued from 2pm till 4 p.m. Impatient of the coming episode because of many intermissions, we decided to watch on Youtube. Lepas Marshanda filipino pulak! 'Marimar' This one I highly recommend...*jalan ceritanya very good*
I used to make fun at my eldest who watched Dramas the never ending tales.. from one Sinetron to another...Dahsyat, dahsyat!
AND now I'm one of them.. each time we called, we talked about Sinetron...cool ya!


Look at this man, mulut tak berhenti complaint, but
still glued on that chair!


Taking a break, call about Football.

O.k, hope you guys enjoy those pictures. Till my next entry ya!
Adios.

No comments:

Post a Comment