Sunday, April 17, 2011

Show your talent ladies!




I spent time on the net on Saturday looking for recipes. My inner heart wanted Curry Puff badly..teruk kan? So I finally got the recipe, Karipap Pusing *Swirl Curry Puff* with beef filling. I had tried making it before and memang sedap.
Ya ya, I know it's high in calories, But I only ate 2 ketul * the size of my curry puff besar tau, hikhikhik* Tak nak la terlalu pikir calories...


The pastry was crispy and rich.


We had this treat together in the evening while
watching our favorite pastime *tv*


Yup, heavenly delicious!!


Spaggetti with pepperoni and Cuts Salmon.

This is one of Hb's favorite, Mee Kuah.
Rasa ter amatlah proudnya when Hb puji sedap.

That was a few recipes I snapped and love to share it for you ladies and also for my future reference. Do you know that some friends told me they enjoyed looking at my blog because of my Food. I am sure anyone can do the same thing. Snap pictures of what you cook and masuk blog.. senang je. Tak sedap pun nampak macam sedap bila keluar kat blog, hehe.
Hey friends yang tak ada blog tu, start making one! Jangan tengok aje. It's about time you show your talent! Be it in Cooking or whatever your hobby is..Alright? Don't waste time!!

Bye for now!! Adios

No comments:

Post a Comment