Thursday, April 21, 2011

A Gloomy Wednesday Morning!!

What happened during the wee hours of Wednesday morning??
The night was terribly warm and dry. Hb had a restless night tossing around every now and then. And, about 4 a.m, cousin Tapa sms the result of football to Hb through my phone. But I normally read it to Hb the next morning. And at passed 5 a.m, my brother Noordin sms that my cousin Megat Razim a.k.a Lope, passed away. Innallillah Wainnallillah Hirojiun. Langsung tak boleh lelap kan mata sampai ke pagi. Sungguh terharu! Had been quite sometime we had not met. Semoga Allah tempat kan beliau di kalangan orang2 yang beriman.

My schedule went on as normal for that day. But, I was like floating in the air *sleepy* Fetched Hb back from Pantai and had lunch at Anjung Merah. Once back home, I was totally drained out of energy and focus *mental and emotional* I did not know for how long I had dozed off on the sofa. Though, I don't practice sleeping in the afternoon. But, it sure gave me good peaceful mind...and completely feeling vigorous after that. What wonder a short nap will do to you.
I missed my Sinetron, by the way.


Meanwhile...



Dinner I cooked for the kids
Kurma Ayam/telur, Gulai Masam Ikan and
Fried French Beans/Celery.
But Hb wanted something simple.

Fifa and me had Salad for lunch, while Hb was out.
Out? ya, with son to settle some unsettled matters.

It's nice having this for lunch/dinner once a while.

Have a good week. Bye!

No comments:

Post a Comment