Thursday, April 14, 2011

Plants and Food, what else!


I went to Sungai Buloh on Tuesday. Gee, I love going to Sungai Buloh. Hb tagged along. It was about 10 something in the morning when we left home, sampai pun dah past 11. Though, far from my house, but it's worth the trip. I am familiar with a few florist, plenty of choice and cheaper compared to other places. I beli pasu, tanah baja, baja bunga, Some herbs plants, like oregano, thyme, Rosemary, and parsley and the purple plant *don't know the name* Oh ya, Pokok cili padi dan pokok terung pun I beli.

Rosemary and Thyme.

Oregano and Parsley.

Pokok Terung. Siap ada buah dah.


Cili Padi

We had our lunch at Thai Restoran named Chiengmai, somewhere closed to the Nursery. Had been there a couple of times. It is situated on a very big land on it's own. The Restaurant is a big bungalow, huge and the deco, kinda too elaborate for a siamese taste with cast iron everywhere. But I do love the entrance, very typical Thai authentic. Even the toilet was well decorated. The food, as for me, it's ok, but not that something to brag about. I managed to snap only the desert, Bubur Chacha, hehe.


This is only the small portion of the restaurant.


The Toilet


The Selection of condiments of Bubur Chaca.


Bubur chacha


Wednesday, after fetching Hb from Pantai, mula lah Jalan2 Cari Makan...dimana? Oh, di One Utama 'Dave Deli' again. I always have to remind myself and Hb to slow down on food. Yes, tak boleh ikut hati. But one thing, we only take reasonable portion. I ordered Grill Boneless Chicken for hb, Beef Rissoles for me and Mix Grill for Fifa.



Mine


Hb's

Fifa's

I baked bread and Mushroom Soup for Dinner on Sunday...very simple!





Okay, that's all for now guys. Till my next entry!

No comments:

Post a Comment