Saturday, April 9, 2011

All I need is a little patience!



I had a rough week. Sigh! Feeling of disappointment haunted me again.. I was tired, and fed up, especially with driving. But I had to.. I know, problem can be shared with my kids..but in my head, I always thought I need to be in control when Hb is concerned. I need to make sure his Doctors appointment, M.C, anything regarding office and what not, attended to. But I do have bad days *mood swing* too. How do I overcome such situation? Can someone tell me how?

It was on Wednesday, when I got this disturbed feeling, siapa tak mengamuk when Hb's staff lost his previous month's M.C. And I had to call the Doctor's klinik to prepare a new copy...agreed but with a sarcastic remarked *lagi pun that was not the first time* And we had to run to HB's office to clear some matters. Everything happened on the same day. I thought after throwing some tantrums, things could get better..I was wrong indeed,
I was tested instead. My car which so far, had never gave us any problem suddenly *not breakdown* kalau tu, pengsan I, but leakage from the Timing Belt.
Can you imagine, I don't know anything about Cars! Though Hb beside me, what can he do to help, only assisted me what to do. Huk,huk,huk...I felt like crying out loud. We had to stop at the Petrol Station in Bangsar to buy Engine Oil and luckily got someone to help. And of all the days, I volunteered to sent and fetch my daughter to college * class only for one an a half hour* While waiting for her the oil kept dripping...panic struck me and it was about 2pm and still no lunch. Kesian kan.
Once Fifa finished class, off I drove to my Mechanic, Ken *speeding, tak nak tengok speedo meter* Called my son to fetch us there and went to Pizza Hut for our lunch that was almost 2.30pm.
We arrived home after 3p.m, just enough time tengok Sinetron and relaxed.

Anyway, that was the experience yang I lalui. A few days after the event, looking back, all that was needed just a little patience and acceptance of Murphy's Law *anything that can go wrong, will go wrong*
Will I learn this lesson?? Will anybody learn for that matter?
Well, I used to tell Hb, that I need to throw tantrums at times, one way to release my tension, or else I go crazy. But, I do hope Hb understand and always ready with forgiveness...yes my love???

Cuttoo Day.
It was on last Friday 8th, April. We had it in Restoran Surabaya Ayam Penyet at Sunway.
The hostess for the day were Dina and Kak Shidah. Unfortunately, Kak Shidah was unable to come due to Knee problem. She will undergo an operation on the 13th of April. Very very sorry, to hear that, and will visit you my dear in a few days time.
Ayam Penyet is an Indonesian food and was recommended by Dina who is an Indonesian lady married to a Malaysian and she is our friend, hehe. How was the food? Well, to be honest, I am not a fan of Indonesian Food. We had Chill Avocado with chocolate for a drink. I don't know how to appreciate Avocado for a drink, but for salad, I really don't mind. In fact, i loveee it so much.


The 9 ladies out of 14 who turned up.

Dina and me.


Rita and Roslina


Today, my mood is back to normal. Hoo,hoo, what a beautiful weather! It rained in the morning, breezy and cold *not freezing, ya* I cooked rice for lunch.


Ikan Senangin with Tauchu gravy


Masak lemak Labu

Dhall Masala


And something for Desert..

Japanese Cotton Cheesecake

It looked really fine at the beginning.


Too moist, it should be dry and lighter, I suppose.


Ready to serve Hb.

Alright everyone, bye bye for now. Sehingga berjumpa lagi.....

No comments:

Post a Comment