Thursday, April 28, 2011

Sipping my Coffee with my Old Flame!



Coffee Cheese Chiffon Cake

27th April.
I was having a quiet and peaceful moment by myself. The time was 10.30 p.m. With my favorite cup and saucer while sipping coffee with a slice of cake.The cup and saucer was my first dinner set I bought when I first got married, *It is my Old Flame* Sitting alone by the family dinning area almost drifted me to Dreamland. Which I guess I was, and still am a *Dreamer* And keeping away from the reality of the present *ding dong that's playing in my head*
Is it wrong to be in Dreamland and having to Play House sometime? I guess NOT!
It's a ladies thing to enjoy or be in touched once awhile with your collections. As I always mentioned, I love beautiful things, be it expensive or cheap as long as it attract my eyes. Masalahnya, I never like to dispose old things, but I do like to collect new things..so tak hairan lah I have plenty of rubbish in my house *Oops, not rubbish but sentimental things*
The teacups was nothing compared to the others that I have but somehow, I have a soft spot on them. It's small in size *good actually, it minimize the portion of coffee that I drink. And also, brings back the past memories of how I had served my family.

Well, I baked again and it's Coffee Cheese Chiffon Cake. Very little portion of cheese in it about 40 gm and 25 gm of butter. With 4 eggs and a cup of milk. The taste of Coffee makes me love it more. So you see, it's not really rich in calories.
Each time I opened my fridge I had been looking at the cream cheese that's been left untouched. I knew that it's going to be moldy soon if I don't do something to it.
And my Kids love looking for Desserts in our fridge whenever they hunger for food, you know after midnight especially *it's the trend now, they don't sleep only after 2 a.m*




Yes, you peeps must be wondering where I got the time to bake. I always make time for things I like. I just love to see the results of the baking of different cakes I made especially Chiffon Cakes. And of course I enjoyed eating it with satisfaction after that, hehe.
Eating with moderation is something that is really difficult to do. But it's good practice! Rather than having to skip or eat without reservation. That will give you 'Big Problem' later..maybe sooner than you think!
So, try to enjoy small pieces of food each time we have our snack or meal.




And meanwhile, after a few hesitation of what to cook, I came up with this..
for Dinner.


Bread, Sardine and prawns with mushrooms
and potatoes. We ate it as Sandwiches.




Bye!!

No comments:

Post a Comment