Tuesday, April 26, 2011

Syazwan's B'day and my Menus


25th April.
Happy birthday Son! My baby is 27 yrs old yesterday. Papa and Ma wish you all the best in life Dunia and Akhirat. And I guess it's about time for you to think about a life partner i.e. to carry on live to the next level and to fulfill your destiny. That will make us happy parents *before we get old and tired Syaz, find someone who love and care for you, like we do* Insyallah, you will always have our blessing!

Hb and me had an appointment after Physio with a contractor regarding our rented house in Subang. Frustrated with the old tennant's ungrateful selfish attitude... But that didn't spoilt my plan to cook for my Son's special day. I cooked Pilaff Rice with Prawn Masala and salad. Of course with one cake...'Chiffon Orange Cake' Simply loved by everyone in the house.






26th April, Tuesday.
I made my favorite Pasta for lunch today. I like it because it has a light taste and light for your stomach as well. Some extra side dishes like Avocado Salad and Fried Salmon. And not forgotten my herbs from my garden.





Meanwhile...

This is something to share what I made on Sunday morning.
Hmm, Scones for breakfast, Yummeh!!



And Nasi Lakna for Dinner.


Have a nice day! Make our everyday life colorful!
Adios!

No comments:

Post a Comment