Friday, May 27, 2011

For The Love Of Cooking...

I had been quiet and low. Fasting for 4 days in a row from Monday til Thursday.
The weather was intolerably hot. My regular routine..normal but was a bit drained by the hot weather. What did I do? Relaxed with my recipe books and surfing the Net. In my head I had 1001 menus to make. Monday, I was craving for Profiteroles or Cream Puff. I made it in small sizes with chocolate filling. Tuesday, Kanji Som Som, *recipe from Mum* tho the texture was not that smooth but still okay..sedap. Wednesday...beli Apam Balik at Pasar Malam, hehe. And Thursday, since I had bought daun pisang, I made Lopeh and Lepat Pisang.
Entah la..where did I get the energy from, especially in that kind of weather. And so my head was throbbing terribly that night...
Hmm, nothing can stop me from the things I like to do and that was 'for the love of cooking', I guess.

Come, let's enjoy the pictures.


See, how small it is, just enough to fit in your mouth.




Kanji Som Som


Lopeh

Lepat Pisang


Beef, Baby Potato, Carrot, Celery and kidney
Bean cooked in Mexican Chili Seasoning.


Fetucinne cooked with beef, served with Fried Salmon and some veges.


This was last week's menu, Salsa with Self made Bread.
The filling was anything and everything I could get
from my kitchen.



I do hope you guys enjoyed the entah apa apa Menu! Bye!

No comments:

Post a Comment