Sunday, May 1, 2011

The Royal Wedding!





Friday 29th April.
The whole world waited for the Royal Wedding between Prince William and Katherine Middleton since they announced their Engagement last November. Oh yes! Who would want to miss the Wedding of the Decade. And that includes me and my entire family.
The last Royal Wedding showed Live to the world in U.K was in 1981, about 30 years ago between Lady Diana and Prince Charles. And now we got to watch their son's wedding, look at how time flies. Tho, The wedding of Modern and stylish but still like a Fairy Tale to me. The Horse Carriage for the Royal Couple and there were few modern buses to ferry the entourage, a combination of both Modern and Old. And I love Kate's Wedding Dress, not elaborate but Simply Stylish with Lace covered her top body, by designer Sarah Burton. And whatever it was 'A dream come true' for Kate. May they lived happily ever after!


While this picture was taken, I was seated next to
Dr Rowan Atkinson *Mr Bean*.....JUST KIDDING!! hahaha!!
Actually I was seated next to Hb in our house lol!






Tea for the Royal Occasion.
Before that Hb had wanted me to prepare something to munch for the Royal Occasion. So its gonna be Royal tea for us then. Well, I did of course. It's something very fast and simple. It's 'Oats honey slice'.. a bit too sweet. I lupa there's honey and I should put less sugar. Anyway, we still enjoyed the ' The Royal Slice' and the Royal show hehehe.


I let it cooled, then to the serving plate.




Enjoy the long weekend! Bye.

No comments:

Post a Comment