Wednesday, May 4, 2011

Chicken Pie With Vegetable Oil Crust.



Not long ago, I had planned for a healthy cooking, remember? It's a good thing to start and practice. As of lately, I heard a few of people that I knew passed away because of Diebetes, Stroke and Heart Attack. It's really sad, when you know Food is the cause. But who is to be blamed? Adakah Tukang Masak.... like Me? Oh tidak!! nak tak nak admit! you are the Cook! What ever you cook in your Kitchen makes the people around you what they are. Makan di luar tu tak healthy actually, but it's tasty, I know! because I love to eat out. Jemu la masak hari2. And to my kids, please, please be careful of what you're eating outside.
Like I always said 'Eat small portion of food' and don't forget to exercise. At least walking in the evening/morning about half and hour 3 times a week is good enough. Live a healthy lifestyle!
I hope when I cook, I have to make sure that it's not over with calories. I always got carried away with the sooo inviting recipes that contain lots of sugar and fats.

I was trying my best today, to look for healthy recipes through the Net. I wanted to make Pie Crust that made of Vegetable Oil, so I found it! But mak oii! sakit tanggan dan jari jermari ku, the dough was kinda dry, keras, and susah sangat nak uli. I was making Chicken Pie by the way, and somehow I managed to roll the dough *lengguh giler* into the casserole. I thought it would not taste good, but Wow! I was surprised, it was good! *nyampah kan perasan selalu* But no kidding, it was crusty but not keras. It's worth the effort *menguli*


It tasted better than it looks.

Yummy! and healthy.



And something that I learned recently, I used to bake at 200 degrees F. And this time, my bread tasted delicious after I baked at 220 degrees F. No strong taste of yeast anymore!

Love baking Bread!


No comments:

Post a Comment