Saturday, May 7, 2011

Welcome My New Grandnephew!... and more Food!



Jasmin and her baby *mukriz*

A Grand Welcome to the New GrandNephew *Baby Mukriz* to Pah Cik and Tok Lan's house.My Sister Intan, her two daughters Jasmin and Kamelia with baby Mukriz *jasmin's baby* came over at lunch time. My dear niece Kamelia, requested that I cook something special for them. I cooked rice with simple dishes. And baked something not so healthy....*Quiche* for tea...Bengka la kot, in malay, hehe.
Very rich indeed!! high in calories of course, with cheese, butter, plenty of eggs, cream and milk.


It's soggy, should bake another 15 mins or so.


Kamelia *apple* holding Baby Mukriz. And sitting behind
is my sister Intan playing/admiring her new phone.

Align Center
Isn't he adorable! And Min, welcome to Mum's club.
Kagum Achik, the way you handle your baby.
Macam doll you dressed him!


Friday 6th April
Fifa and me had Light breakfast at The Loaf Bangsar while waiting for Hb at Pantai. I did not joined Hb for lunch, kena spare some space kat perut ni for lunch at 2.30 pm with Cuttoo kakis that afternoon.
Sila lah menjamu selera dengan gambar2 di bawah.


The Loaf Bangsar.

Hmm...it's been weeks tak perkena Coffee kedai!

A bit too sweet..but nice!

Fifa ordered Smoked Salmon Sandwich.


Later...

Cuttoo Day In Belanga at Empire Subang

Belanga served wonderful food. I highly recommend not one but almost all the menus that we ordered. Treats by Kak Non.


On the left is Kak Non, our hostess for the day.



The B' Day girls.
Brownies Cake for Rita and Kak Shidah.


*Anis* One satisfied customer!!

Cari apa tu? Oh Avacado. Too bad, no Avocado!
Waiter kata dah habis....boleh pulak!!
Mengamuk Sakan Hostess kita.

Dina promoting trip, touring Indonesia. Bagus punya offer!!

My Laksam

Nasi kerabu ikan bakar.


Nasi kerabu Daging.


Nasi Dagang Ikan.

Mee kuah Power!

Bye! And have a good Weekend!!

No comments:

Post a Comment