Friday, May 20, 2011

My Favorite Snacks..



Hi.
It didn't take me long to get some nice pictures for this entry. Nothing much, just something to share what we had for Tea. Absolutely no baking! Hehehe, kedai mari la!
These cookies are my favorites. I bought it at Mark and Spencer in One Utama. Ya, during my ronda2 while Hb's at physio. Dah jadi habit, petang2 mesti ada something to munch. It does bring back memories way back when I was young. I used to enjoy this cookies 'ginger Snap' with my Granfather for tea or tak kira time. I remembered him as a person with style...ada taste gitu...He loved good food and had it in small portions *tak makan banyak* Each time I had my Cookies or our favorite Chocolate 'Mars', I always think of him and Granma. Missed them dearly!
And Pretzels, yes! another snack that I love to munch..quite pricy, now. Bila time nak beli fikir 2/3 kali, nak kata sedap sangat tak juga, tapi I don't know, I loike!
Those days Biscuits and Chocolates were mostly imported. Now, that the exchange rates are high, so terasa mahal sangat just for a box of cookies. Tapi untuk menyahut seruan kerajaan, ada juga beli yang locals, but much to my disapointments, it's didn't taste nice at all *mengada2 I kan!*

Mari kita tengok gambar2 Snacks ku...


Hidangan Petang sambil menonton Sinatron!


Ginger Snap and Blackcurrant Puff.

Eek! tak abis2 Red Velvet Cake. Lagi lama lagi sedap!

Pretzels.

Nak tau, what's our Dinner last Night?

Spaghetty with Meat balls.


Bye for now. Wait for my next entry and I have plenty of photos to share 'Baca Yassin And Doa Selamat' at Lina's house.

1 comment:

  1. Hehehe thats y jacobs dah due date kan..i like mars too

    ReplyDelete