Wednesday, May 18, 2011

Still Red Velvet....




Hi everyone!
Having families and friends who cared is a blessing. Aren't we lucky? Ohh, we definitely are. Who could not be thankful enough when you know you are being remembered.
Weekends and holidays like today *Vesak Day*, we normally had guest. And phone calls too, to know if we were ok...sooo sweet! It had been more than a year now, tho the warmth love I received were overwhelming. What else can I say, *A Million thanks* only Allah will repay you guys good Deeds. Hb, is doing alright after the Therapy, Alhamdullillah.
Berlari? oh, belum lagi..but he had improved.

Tuesday 17th, May.
My brother Nordin came with son Ilyas. It's been a while we had not met. I kinda missed my big brother and Jay dearly! I cooked Mee Goreng, and served some cupcakes. Earlier that afternoon I had baked another Red Velvet Cake but was still warmed, so tak ada rezeki nak pass some to my Sis In Law. Insyallah later okay?

Chatting away about current happenings!



My Son Syazwan entertained his Ayah Din.




The same day that evening, my friend Norizan came with her Hb Yaacob. They said Hb was looking great, Alhamdullillah! Lucky her, by that time my Red Velvet Cake was nicely covered with Cheese frosting. Yum yum! I honestly enjoyed myself eating it! I know, the cake was not high in calories, no butter but 1 1/2 cup of corn oil, 2 eggs and a cup of milk. But the topping absolutely high enough to make you fat and high in chollestrol, with butter, cream cheese, icing sugar and cream.
Woot, woot! For a moment, let's enjoy *The delightfully moist cake* Memang berbaloi!!
If you don't believe me, bake one today! The recipe is everywhere in the Net.


Norizan and Yaacob
Extremely Moist!!
I Should add more Red coloring.


Yum, yum! what delicious cake and enjoyed with a
cup of my favorite coffee.


Huh, nice Red!


No comments:

Post a Comment