Tuesday, May 10, 2011

Some Things to Share.....



Me and my Sister Intan.

I don't know why I am so in the mood of blogging. I think I have a lot of going on in my life that I find interesting to share.
After sending Hb to Pantai on Monday morning, Fifa and I headed to my Sister Intan's house at Taman Tun. B.I.L Nizar took us breakfast somewhere not very far from their house. They called the small Cafe 'Jejak Kasih'. Small yet cosy. Exactly a nice place to past your time and tasty Kueh tasted like homemade food.
Guess who we met ?? This guy is an actor and acted in one of the popular sitcom *Gol and Gincu* His name is Razif. I addressed myself as Aunty *ye la.. he must be around my son's age* untuk bergambar. Tak sombong pun, quite obliging kat makcik2 ni, and not to mention, good looking too. Kelakar, he even said sorry for not being in a proper attire *he prefers to be in Tuxedo kut* hehehe.


B.I.L Nizar approached the actor...
Our table was just next to his.

Siap bergambar lagi.


Meanwhile on Saturday...


I think I can bake Bread like The Loaf.
Just add loads of Nuts, raisins, seeds,
good butter and Sprinkle sugar
on the top.


And for Hubby, less Sugar.


Tho I think baking my own bread is as good as it
taste as Cafes, but why do I still eat out??
maybe I love the ambiance?
or with good company? or maybe I
need to tastes some differences or maybe
I just love to spend....

It does not matter whatever the reasons are. Do what you think is right.
And follow your heart, pamper yourself at times!!!

Adios for now!!

3 comments: