Saturday, May 14, 2011

Expressing My Feelings Thru Cooking!





Hello peeps, my life had been like a Roller Coaster the last few days...not in a right state of mind. Until the day came.. Thursday 12th, May, Hb had done another Therapy 'Stem Cell'. Transplant the new cells into the body to replace the dead cells.
How do I describe the feelings? Terlalu tertekan, terrified of what it's gonna be after the procedure. It was done in the Operation Theatre. My heart was pumping hard during the 40 minutes of the Therapy Transplant. Eventho, Doctor Zurin *Hb's doctor* told us it's nothing to worry, but still I can't helped myself. My 3 kids were all the time with me..thank you God, for that!..Alhamdullillah. They were what I needed at that time.

I was with my three Kids at the cafe in the Hospital.

Hb came out of the O.T 40 minutes later. He was sedated but was conscious when we were allowed to be with him at the Day Care Ward. He was not allowed to get up for 5 hours, and needed to rest until a few days. Alhamdullilah!! And we will pray for a speedy recovery.
Family of both side *Hb and mine* had been calling about Hb. Thank you guys, for your prayers!


Saturday, 14th, May.
Today, My Sister Teh came with her family to visit Hb. Thank you guys for the thoughts! I was more than happy on behalf of Hb. And I had cooked Mee Curry and Red Velvet cup Cakes with Cheese Frosting. Fifa had also baked, Lemon Curd Meringue Frosting Cup cake. And expected my Sister Intan to come. But she could not make it due to some appointments.
Well, I didn't promise earlier that I could cooked that much, I was really really tired mentally and physically, stressful of what we went through that few days. But the same time bersyukur teramat sangat and expressed it through my Food. Cooking is one of my channel of showing my gratitude towards the day happenings!






Helo, beratur ya!


Fifa's Lemon Curd Meringue frosting Cup Cake


My first time baking Red Velvet Cup Cake.
Delicious, will bake again!





Thanks Sis, I know you were full, but for the sake of taking our hearts
Fifa and me, you had to eat both cakes.


Fifa and favorite boy, Ayden.

No comments:

Post a Comment