Monday, May 2, 2011

On a Hot day with Lemon Meringue Cup Cake!





2nd May, Monday.
A hot, hot day! The weather was terribly warm and humid. You got irritated easily with everything you do on a weather like this. I did not feel like doing anything that will exert me *being in the kitchen, for example or even being out in the garden* All I want to be is in an air con room.
And neither Hb nor me could stand any longer being out in an open air at Restaurant Tupai Tupai. Rasa nak buka....? panas! walaupun ada fan but hot air that was blowing on you. Na uzubillah!! I should not be grumbling too much, it's God's willing!
Syazwan has taken us to a *supposed to be* cozy and relaxing place in the heart of K.l. He had been telling me of this place for quite sometime. But on a weather like this memang makan apa pun you dont enjoy.








Once back home, quickly changed into my loose garment and watched my Soap Opera. Relaxed until 5 p.m. The feeling of MALAS NAK MASAK, memang *too much* kalau dilayan, I kena lawan kan. What else could I think of, the easiest food.... my Pasta! Better not show this time.
At the same time, my darling *girl* was in the Mood to bake. She baked *Lemon Meringue Cup Cake* It was nice, seriously! with Lemon Curd Filling and Meringue topping.
Well, siapa lagi nak puji*Master Chef* Papa la.. sampai bagi points tinggi lagi!

First, bake the Cup Cake.


Then, make a hole and insert the Lemon
Curd Filling into the cake.

Put Meringue Topping on top of the Cup Cake
and grill it for a few minutes until it change
color not burnt like this!


Done!

For me and Hb!

No comments:

Post a Comment